I started teaching piano lessons at the beginning of the school year. So to celebrate Halloween with my students, I had them each either learn a fun, spooky Halloween song or write their own song. Then when they came to their lessons we had some Halloween treats (witches hats and broomsticks) and played their spooky Halloween songs! It was a fun week of lessons! We all had a good time!
Every year for Halloween, there are a few movies that I just need to watch to make it complete! Hocus Pocus, of course! How can you not?! :) Such a good childhood movie! Then there are the Halloweentown Disney Channel movies! haha!! Yes, I still watch them, and yes I still love them and always will!
So, if you can believe it, one of my friends here shares the same love for these movies as I do! So we got together with her little family and watched Hocus Pocus while we carved pumpkins and ate more Halloween treats! :)
Here are Nathan and I's pumpkins!
My pumpkin
Nathan's pumpkin
For Nathan's work, his teams theme was Duck Dynasty. So Nathan dressed up as Willie Robertson!
One of my favorite dinners to do for Halloween is Mummy Dogs! No matter how many years I do them, I still think they are cool! Haha!!
Yay for Halloween Festivities! Now time for Thanksgiving and Christmas.... especially CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!:)










No comments:
Post a Comment