Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MACKLEMORE!

For our 1 year anniversary I got Nathan Macklemore tickets! He was so stoked about it, and so was I! So the day for the concert FINALLY came last weekend. We were so so excited about it!

It was such a great concert! Macklemore and Ryan Lewis did an amazing job! They are great performers and put on a great show. It was really cool to hear all of the stories behind Macklemore's songs. I was so impressed how he could get the audience to quiet down to where there was silence.. and he would talk to us and tell us his experiences and life lessons he has learned, then within seconds he could get the crowd cheering and jumping to where you couldn't even hear yourself think, it was so loud! Anyway, it was a fabulous concert and we had a great time! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment