Did you know that Michigan has the LARGEST Christmas store in the WORLD?! I knew we moved here for a reason!! ;) haha! So of course I had to go see it! It's called Bronner's and it is in a cute, little German town, Frankenmuth, about 1 1/2 hours away from where we live. So the other weekend we and some of our friends took the trip out to spend the day there! The town was so cute and so cool! It felt like you were in a German town! And Bronners... was absolutely FABULOUS! I was in heaven!! Decorations, and trees, and stockings and ornaments everywhere!! Oh man, I loved it so much! We spent a good couple of hours in there.. and I could have spent more! It was super insanely crowded tho... so we didn't want to spend much more in there.... but don't you worry.. I plan on going back... during the Christmas off-season and spending ALL day in that wonderful store!
Of course we had to get some souvenir from Bronner's.. So we decided to start our Nutcracker collection. Can you guess who's is whos? ;) Mine is the one with the penguin on its head and Nathan's is the hunter guy! Can you see the little duck in it's hand? haha! Too perfect for both of us! Loved it!






No comments:
Post a Comment