Monday, June 23, 2014

The Month of May!

Nathan and I have known each other for 2 years now as of May 9th! :) I can't believe it's been 2 years already, but at the same time I feel like I've known Nathan forever!! (in a good way) He is the love of my life and I am such a lucky girl to have him as my hubby!! 

Nathan came home that day with a beautiful bouquet of my favorite roses!!

Sunday Selfies! Nathan is such a trooper with all my picture taking! ;)

I got this adorable succulent for Mother's Day from my fabulous Visiting Teachers!! Love it! :)

Mid May we finally had a nice, sunny saturday that we weren't busy... so we spent the afternoon deep cleaning my newish car! It was long over due! I just love a clean car!! :)

Our Subaru family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment