In June I was able to make it back to Idaho Falls for a weekend for one of my fellow K-sisters wedding! It was SO great to be back in the good ole IF-town, even if it was just for a couple of days! It was about time for the K-sisters to all be together again. The last time we were all together was the summer of 2012. Since then we've had one in Alabama doing grad school, and I've been out in Michigan, we've all fallen in love, and have had some pretty life changing events. It's been a busy couple years for all of us, but we still found time to stay connected and have virtual hangout sessions every couple months! I love these girls and am so glad we became best of friends back in our singles branch and that we still are to this day, no matter how far the distance! :)
My wonderful, loving and thoughtful hubby dropping me off at the airport! Thanks so much for letting me go on this trip love! It was so great to catch up with my girls!
On my way.. so excited!
Met up with the groom in the Denver airport! We were on the same flight to IF! How small of a world is that!?
The K-Sisters finally reunited!!
Visiting the best Pediatric Dental office ever!! Loved seeing my old co-workers and catching up with them!
Bachelorette Party Time!! Woohoo!! :D
We had a fantastic evening together! We spent hours talking, laughing, catching up, doing each others nails, and just having the greatest time being all together again!
The wedding day is finally here!! They are married!! It was so great to be able to have all of us k-sisters in the temple together to witness their beautiful ceremony! Of course I was the only one who was balling like a baby!! haha! But it really was so special to be together with all of them in the temple! I just absolutely loved it! And what a gorgeous bride she was!! So so pretty!! :)
Throughout that whole day, I would look over at the bride at groom and I saw them looking at each other like this.. So much happiness and love!! It was so sweet to see!
Kirsten found herself her southern gentleman, and I could not be happier for her!
So side note/story time/shout out......Kirsten's wedding photographer ended up being on my old time friends' wife, Michelle Peterson... Mic Petey Photography, if you are in Idaho check her out she is fantastic! (http://micpetey.com/) Her and I had met briefly a few years back, before she met her hubby, and I have been FaceBook and blog stocking her photography business.. ok and her...ever since!! Haha! I was so stoked when I saw that she was dating my long time friend, Logan.. they really are so perfect for each other! So anyway Logan is her assistant photographer so I was able to see him again and hang out with him and his awesome wife for most of that day! I went around with them while they were taking pictures of the bride and groom at the temple and was able to catch up and help them out! It was so so great! And I had so much fun getting to know Michelle even better... she is a hoot and so so talented! Now I don't feel so stalkerish following her FaceBook anymore! Haha!! ;)
Now you can't have a wedding without.....
WEDDING SELFIES!!
One of our assignments from the groom for the wedding day was to help decorate the hotel room!
Oh how I miss Idaho!! So pretty this time of year!
Beautiful couple!
Best decorated wedding car goes to..... ;)
Kirsten and Sam's wedding day was so wonderful! It was a full, long day.. but SO worth it! I am so glad I was able to make it back for it! The rest of the weekend I spent more time with two of my k-sisters and having lots of girl chats! Which I loved!
Sunday I went to church at my old singles branch! Haha that was quite entertaining.. And weird! It was so great to see all of my old friends and leaders! But I did confuse a lot of people.. Haha! I got a lot of... "so.. You did get married didn't you?" Or "why are you here?" Or "I thought you were married..." Haha! Yes everyone.. I did get married and I still am happily married and I just came to say hi and visit!! ;) it made for a funny day!
Later that day I was able to visit with a family that is very dear to me and see their kids and their families!
It was such a great weekend in Idaho! I am so so grateful I was able to make it back and to see some dear friends! Thank you to my k-sisters men for letting me pretty much steal them all weekend! I loved being able to catch up and spend time with them.. Just like old times!!
It was a short, quick trip to Idaho, but so so wonderful! :)





























No comments:
Post a Comment